Our school uniform requirements are as follows:
- Grey or black skirts or grey or black full-length tailored trousers.
- White shirts, polo shirts or blouses (*).
- Green sweatshirt (*) or Cardigan (*).
- In the summer children may wear tailored shorts in grey or black or green and white check dresses.
PE Kit is as follows:
- Plain black shorts.
- White t-shirt (*).
- Plain jogging bottoms or sweatshirts for the winter.
- Plimsoles or trainers.
Optional items such as PE shirts, Book Bags and PE Bags are also available to purchase from the school office. All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name so that any lost items can be returned. We do expect pupils to look smart and long hair must be tied back for school. Nail varnish and make-up are not permitted and stud earrings only are allowed – tape must be provided if studs cannot be removed.
(*) School uniform items with the school logo embroidered on them are available at a competitive price from the school office.
Please ask Reception for a School Uniform Price List